Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Si Usted Me Necesita...

I won't be easy to find alcoholico de pueblo in Salsipuedes middle of nowhere, Mexico far enough down the baja where you run out of beach and run into rocky inhospitable coast not even in una casa more like una choza wearing a perpetual week-old beard where the coast looks like...... hmmm upside-down senos (not to be coarse) but I'll be around Well, there or in town for cervezas and arroz my dog in the truck I'll be the one with Doc Martens & guitar no phone or address just ask for the gringo chistoso they'll know who you mean and point you down a long dirt road towards Fin del Mundo both in name and in purpose waiting for perdon o muerte whichever comes first or maybe both You'll be expected an extra cup, an extra plate but only one cama just for me so you can't stay long probably not even worth the effort to talk to a broken old young man no good to anyone anymore anytime except my dog and my bartender but if you're in the area within a hundred miles or so and you want to say 'hello' I promise to kiss you goodbye